Associates Coaching Services
Three Ways to Engage and Connect with Current and Prospective Clients and Add Lasting Value to the Relationship
The coaching program helps you implement the guidance provided in Making Partner: The Essential Guide to Negotiating the Law School Path and Beyond. You are provided insight, strategy, guidance and support to help achieve your goals of adding exceptional value to the firm, providing superior service to clients, and accelerating your career path.
The three steps involve identifying the perfect client, seeking to thoroughly understand the client’s business, and defining your points of differentiation.
Participants of the program tend to be tactical thinkers that are typically well organized, but don’t always get everything done…and need help. They view a coach as part of a plan. They want someone who, without judgment, can discuss, test, and refine the strategies required to get the job done. And they strive for improvement, are open-minded, and are looking for “more.”
- You are held accountable. I will help you develop, implement, and become comfortable with a strategy and framework of actions that enables you to achieve your stated goals and I will provide guidance and hold you accountable to stay on track, and achieve those goals..
- You have a strategic and impartial adviser/mentor. I will, without judgment, discuss, test, and refine the strategies required to get the job done.
- You improve. I will coax you through the processes (and sometimes, the risks) associated with improvement.
- You expand your potential opportunities. I will offer another perspective that will likely give you more choices and reveal opportunities that would have otherwise been overlooked.
- You unleash your potential. I will help you to be more creative, more productive, more resourceful, or serve more people and find more meaning in your work.
To help determine whether there's a good fit and whether it makes sense for us to work together, please fill out this form.